- Mario Tennis Character styles from Destructoid
- All around
- Splatoon 2 update 3.0 comes out this week 4 new guns, new Stage, rank X, balancing and stability. NintendoEverything.com
- The new stage "Camp TriggerFish" will be added tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. on 25 April. A battle is held on a pier on a pond in a popular outdoor leisure facility in the suburbs. With the remaining time, the gate will move and the terrain will change as it did two years ago, but more routes can be accessed with ink rails and sponges. Link
- Neo Splash-o-matic: Burst Bomb & Suction Bomb Launcher
- Foil Squeezer: Splat Bomb & Bubble Blower
- New Squiffer: Autobomb & Baller
- Glooga Dualies Deco: Splash Wall & Baller
- Dark Souls Network test has also been delayed
- Bethesda is pleased with sales and wants to continue putting titles on the Switch as long as it can handle it.
- Quote from Senior Vice President of Marketing Pete Hines
- "We have some surprises in store," he said. "We're gonna be talking about a healthy number of new games and new projects and... look, I'm really excited. We've been working on E3 for this year since September of last year. I'm already seven, eight months into working on E3, but I really like how it's coming along. I think there's gonna be something in there for everyone regardless of what you play on or what kind of games you're into, and my biggest hope always is that we deliver on the promise of E3."
"I think we promised a lot of stuff last year, we shipped every one of those games and they were all really good quality - I think we had the highest Metacritic rating of any publisher in 2017 - and that's our goal again this year, is to not only talk about new stuff but also deliver on those promises and give people the kind of games that they really want and expect from Bethesda."
- How to hack the Switch has now been made public and it’s due to a hardware shortcoming. Nintendo cannot fix this with a patch and will need to release the T214 chipset that was found in firmware update 5.0.
Switch Friend Code 8202-5241-5057
Follow the hosts on Twitter